Position Available: Part-Time Float Teller
Would you like to join a hard working team of professionals, in a local community bank with a great working environment and opportunities to advance? We offer that and more!
Community Spirit Bank has been in business for 109 years and has been recognized as one of the best performing banks in the country.
· Home owned and operated with decisions made locally.
· Friendly and outgoing staff.
· A community bank that is community involved!
We are looking for self-motivated, friendly, detail oriented individuals who are excellent at multitasking and can deliver exceptional customer experiences with a positive attitude. Ideal applicants have an outgoing personality, genuinely love to help others, and are technologically efficient.
This position includes:
· Working a minimum of 24 hours per week with a maximum of 32.
· Working Saturdays on a rotating schedule.
· Competitive salary, including retirement benefits available.
This position would float between all locations of Community Spirit Bank, including Red Bay, Russellville, Vina, AL and Belmont, MS.
Why should you apply?
· Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
· Good working environment.
· Family friendly.
· Competitive salary.
· Opportunity to start your community banking career!
Requirements: Your own personal resume is required to apply for this position.
How to apply?
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes may be mailed to:
Community Spirit Bank
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 449
Red Bay, AL 35582
Community Spirit Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.