Just like the key to your home, passcodes help protect your "online home." You should do everything you can to prevent others from guessing or gaining access to your passcode.
When creating an Online Banking Passcode, make sure it has the minimum number of characters and the appropriate character types. This may be challenging at times - but the stronger the passcode the better your protection against others trying to cause you financial harm.
Your CSB passcode must:
- Be at least 8 characters.
- Be a combination of letters and numbers with 1 special character.
You should also remember:
- NEVER share your Online Banking Passcode with others.
- Make your Online Banking Passcode unique to your life and not something that is easily guessed or known to others.
- Have a different passcode for each online account.
- Your passcode expires after 90 days and must be changed. This may seem inconvenient, but serves as a good security measure.
Keep your Online Banking "home" safe - don't give the key to just anyone.
Thank you for banking with us, please let us know if we can ever be of assistance in any aspect of your Online Banking Security!